Mushroom Wrap & Squash and Coconut Soup
6-8 Button mushrooms
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon vegetable stock seasoning
½ - 1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon mushroom seasoning
Optional for dipping:
Squash and Coconut Soup
1 tablespoon Maggi or soya sauce
1/2 - 1 teaspoon vegetable stock seasoning
3 tablespoons coconut milk
Directions: Squash and Coconut Soup
- Cut the 2/3 of the squash with big knife with a sawed edge.
- Take the seed out and scrape out the flesh of squash with spoon.
- Put the flesh of squash into the bowl so we can use it to cook and then the outer of squash is used as a bowl.
- Put a bowl of water and then boil them.
- Put the maggie or soya sauce into water, like a little of maggie, a teaspoon of sugar, a teaspoon or half a teaspoon seasoning, then you can put a little coconut milk, small carrot/baby carrot into it.
- Put the tofu which has been sliced, half of the coriander, a pinch of salt, a little soy sauce or maggie, a little of ground pepper, and three spoons of thick coconut milk and then they are mixed.
- After the soup is boiled, then move the soup into the carved bowl.