10 dark prunes
12 green prunes
250 grams of white or wholemeal brown flour
50 grams of brown sugar
A pinch of salt
¼ - ½ cup of water
Cinnamon (for serving)
Brown sugar (for serving)
- Put flour, brown sugar, and salt into a bowl then mix them well.
- Add about ½ cup of water, mix well.
- Knead the dough together so it becomes like a ball.
- Spread some flour on the chopping board and roller.
- Put the dough on chopping board, roll it into a square piece.
- Grease your tray with some vegan butter.
- Put the dough on the tray, arrange it so all tray is covered, flatten it.
- Put prune on dough.
- Turn on the oven, put the dough into the oven, turn the knob to around 25 - 30 minutes and take it out.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon.