Deep Fried Vegan Shrimp with Bread
Deep Fried Vegan Shrimp with Bread:
- French baguette, sliced diagonally about 1-2 centimeter
- Vegan shrimp
- 650g wheat flour
- 1 liter water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika (optional: curry powder)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (optional)
- Cooking oil
- Ketchup (optional: hot chili sauce)
- Put flour, salt, pepper, and paprika into a bowl and mix.
- Add water and use a batter to mix well. Add ketchup and mix.
- Add oil to a pot, half-full, and heat.
- Dip the bread and shrimp in the batter and place on the spatula together.
- Add to the hot oil and hold for a short while to keep the 2 pieces together. Check and turn them frequently to cook on both sides.
- Put the deep fried shrimp with bread around the plate.
- Place a few slices of apple on the side for decoration.
- Place a bowl of ketchup or hot chili sauce in the middle of the plate.
Dessert: Pear Stew
- 2 – 3 pears, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 200g brown sugar
- 100g raisins
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- Add water, sugar, salt, pear, and raisin into a pot, cover, and cook on low heat for about 1 hour. Check occasionally to remove the bubbles and keep the stew clear.
- Add cinnamon, mix, and remove from heat.
- Put pear stew in a bowl and serve as a dessert.
Loving Food International Trading Corp