- Soak 2 ounces of bean curd sheet in hot water to soften it for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel the skin of persimmon off.
- Cut the persimmon into very thin slice
- After the bean curd sheet soft enough, drain the water. Use your hand to squeeze more water out of it.
- Heat the vegan butter or cooking oil in a pan. Let the heat low-medium.
- Put the bean curd sheet into the pan and soften sauté it.
- Add half cup of water into it.
- Cover the pan for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add in the persimmon fruit slices.
- Add one tablespoon of vinegar.
- Dash in a few dashes of Maggi, count to 10.
- Add few dashes of ground pepper.
- Stir it well together.
- Crush 1 cube of fermented bean curd into fine substance, then pour it into the pan.
- Put in a handful of cashews.
We can serve it with white rice or brown rice.