3 cups whole wheat flour
3 cups oats
1/2 cup what germ
6 tablespoons margarine or oil
1/4 cup molasses
1 cup rice milk
1 cup water Directions
• In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, and wheat germ.
• Melt margarine and combine with molasses, rice milk, and water in a separate bowl.
• Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix thoroughly.
• Roll by heaping teaspoonfuls into balls. Flatten with a fork or a cookie stamp.
• Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Always use blackstrap molasses since it contains iron and calcium!