(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
1½ cups rolled oats
1 cup whole wheat flour
½ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup agave syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons water
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Mix the dry ingredients together: the oats, the flour, the salt, the baking soda, and the chocolate chips. Mix them with a whisk until all well mixed together and well equalized.
- Mix the wet ingredients together: the maple syrup, the agave syrup, hafl cup of oil, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons of water. Mix it with a whisk until all mix together.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients in the same bowl. Mix until it’s perfectly put together. Then let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Put the cookie mix on the sheet, preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Take the cookie mix with hands and shape them.
- Put the cookie in the oven and let it cooked for 8 – 10 minutes in the oven.
- When the time is over, take the cookie out, and let it cool for a while.
- Ready to be served.