Vegetarian Elite AD - V2.11
If you want to add this video in your blog or on your website, Please copy above embed tag and paste it :
Jesus Christ, Shakyamuni Buddha, St. Francis of Assisi, Leonardo da
Vinci, Shania Twain, Leo Tolstoy, Albert Einstein, Alicia Silverstone,
Tobey Maguire, Joaquin Phoenix, Pamela Anderson, and Natalie Portman.
do these distinguished people of the past and present have in common?
They represent the circle of the vegetarian and vegan elite and some
of the most gifted and accomplished people in the world.
are some of the countless noble examples of compassion and wisdom. So
keep in good company with the noble circle of vegetarian and vegan
And the list goes on…Please visit www.SupremeMasterTV.com/ve
for further club list and info.
Choose Veggie and Join the Club!
Alicia Silverstone – American actress (Clueless):
My whole world has changed. And I feel happier and I feel really grateful and inspired.
Rory Freedman – New York Times bestselling author:
Because I love them, and I care about them.
John Salley – 4-time US National Basketball Association champion:
Changed my life; one, I’m healthier.
Persia White – American actress (Girlfriends):
It actually benefits the entire planet.
Neal Barnard – Founder and President, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine:
And we now know that animal agriculture is the biggest contributor to climate change.
Peggy McCay –Emmy Award-winning US actress (Days of Our Lives):
They feel as we feel. And it’s not good for the human soul and for the world, for us to mistreat them.
Jane Velez-Mitchell – Emmy Award-winning television journalist (CNN):
up to all of us to speak up for the animals. They have no voice and
there are terribly, horrifically cruel things being done to them on a
daily basis that are absolutely unnecessary. And they are also very bad
for human health. I think we are on the cusp of a huge revolution in
eating, and people are really starting to wake up to the cruelty in
Eliza Roberts – Actress, casting director & author:
are vegan, as you would be if you went and saw what happens to animals
when they are prepared for food. It is absolutely, should be against
the law. It's just the most heartbreaking thing in the world. So no one
should be eating animals. Everyone should be saving and rescuing
animals instead. And vegan food is delicious on top of that.
Eric Roberts – Oscar nominated actor:
I am vegan because it's the healthiest way to eat. So I’m vegan, and you should be too.
just think it's really important to eat the healthiest you can, if you
know what's healthiest for you. It's obviously a non-animal diet.
If you love animals, the first thing you should do is to stop eating them, not the last thing.
You know the old paradigm “we are what we eat”
I stopped eating meat seven years ago, felt really good and you should try exploring more vegetarian options too.
The biggest impact that we can have on our planet is through our food choices and what we haveon our plate.
no question that the number one contributor to climate change is
livestock production. The quickest way to make an effect is to
immediately start on a vegan diet. It also happens to be delicious and
good for your health so it’s a win-win.
of the reasons I became vegan is the golden rule, the idea of doing
unto others as you would have them do unto you. The best way to
increase my happiness and also hopefully increase the happiness of
others is actually be concerned for the wellbeing of other people and
other animals, so that’s a big part of my veganism as well.
Kenneth G. Willams
My name is Kenneth G. Williams. I’m the world’s first vegan body builder champion and national spokesperson.
21 century athlete... if he wants to move further in his and her
development, they're going to have to come to grips with eating
We have the power to really imagine the future and to affect it, if we want to.
I believe we need to treat all life with incredible respect.
Every decision that we can make every day, it’s going to make a difference to the planet.
A vegan diet, everybody wins, really. All the Earthlings win on that one.
Rajendra K. Pachauri
we have to follow what Mahatma Gandhi said, “Be the change you want to
see in the world,” then we have to start with ourselves. And one way
that we can make a major difference is to reduce our meat consumption.
It’s a win, win, win situation. It’s good for the environment, it’s good for people, it’s good for animals.
billion farm animals are killed every single year in America and
that's one million animals per hour. That's astounding. One million
animals per hour are slaughtered for food and that really disturbs me.
considering all these aspects, it’s better to switch to vegetarianism;
it will bring back nature’s harmony and has purifying effects.
To me, we don't have a right to be cruel to anything or anyone; the environment,
the animals, each other, our families.
Debra Wilson Skelton
Animals give nothing but pure love, pure joy.
We're both vegan. We practice compassion in ways that inform who we are, in our lives.
a minute! I’m getting mild momentary amusement out of the flavors and
feels of these products, and other animals are being tortured and
losing their lives over it.
Does that weigh out? - torture and loss of life over a few seconds of amusement.
I mean it just doesn’t weigh. And I just thought “You know, I’m not gonna do it.”
I stopped; I just stopped.
Neal D. Barnard
Plant-based diets used to be thought of, as something that only philosophers would have.
Well, now we know that they're good for everybody and especially good for kids because
it keeps them slim and healthy.
There are so many different reasons to go vegetarian. There’s the health angle,
nutrition angle, the cruelty that the animal faces. We have the
environmental issue where it’s a huge impact on the environment. and
the number one way
you can go green is become a vegan.
process opens your mind; it opens your heart. It connects you to the
planet through these animals, through what you eat. The vegetarian
consciousness is a higher consciousness.
VEG THE NOBEL DIET
VEG THE CHAMP DIET
- Albert Einstein – 1921 Nobel Prize for Physics, Vegetarian
- Albert Schweitzer – 1952 Nobel Peace Prize, Vegetarian
- Sir C. V. Raman – 1930 Nobel Prize for Physics, Vegetarian
- Chandrashekar Subrahmanyam – 1983 Nobel Prize for Physics, Vegetarian
- Elie Wiesel – 1986 Nobel Peace Prize, Vegetarian
- George Wald – 1967 Nobel Prize for Medicine, Vegetarian
- Isaac Bashevis Singer – 1978 Nobel Prize for Literature, Vegetarian
- JM Coetzee – 2003 Nobel Prize for Literature, Vegetarian
- Linus Pauling – 1954 Nobel Prize for Chemistry and 1962 Nobel Peace Prize, Vegetarian
- Rabindranath Tagore – 1913 Nobel Prize for Literature, Vegetarian
- Dr. Rajendra Pachauri – 2007 Nobel Peace Prize, Vegetarian
- Romain Rolland – 1915 Nobel Prize for Literature, Vegetarian
- Shmuel Yosef Agnon – 1966 Nobel Prize for Literature, Vegetarian
- V. S. Naipaul – 2001 Nobel Prize for Literature, Vegetarian
- Venkatraman Ramakrishnan – 2009 Nobel Prize for Chemistry, Vegetarian
VEG THE GLAMOUR DIET
- Adam Myerson – American professional bicycle racer, Vegan
- Billie Jean King – American champion tennis player, Vegetarian
- Brendan Brazier – Canadian triathlete and ultramarathon runner; Vegan
- Bryan Danielson – American wrestling champion, Vegan
- Ed Templeton – American professional skateboarder, Vegan
- Georges Laraque – Haitian-born ice hockey player, Vegan
- Hannah Teter – American snowboarder, Olympic gold medalist, Vegetarian
- John Salley – 4-time US National Basketball Association champion, Vegan
- Dr. Katharina Wirnitzer - Austrian sports scientist & athlete, Vegan
- Kenneth G. Williams – Professional bodybuilder, Vegan
- Kristopher Aaron – Ultra-marathon runner, Raw Vegan
- Mac Danzig – American mixed martial arts fighter, Vegan
- Mike Mahler – American strength coach, Vegan
- Mike Tyson – American professional boxing champion , Vegan
- Molly Cameron – American professional bicycle racer , Vegan
- Murray Rose – Australian Olympic champion swimmer, Vegetarian
- Paavo Nurmi – Finnish runner, winner of 12 Olympic medals, Vegetarian
- Pat Neshek – American professional baseball player, Vegan
- Prince Fielder – American Major League baseball player, Vegan
- Ricardo Moreira – American mixed martial artist, Vegan
- Robert Cheeke – American bodybuilder , Vegan
- Salim Stoudamire – American professional basketball player, Vegan
- Scott Jurek – American ultramarathon runner, Vegan
- Seba Johnson – Youngest alpine skier in Olympic history, Vegan
- Taryn Terrell – American professional wrestler (female wrestler), Vegan
- Tim Van Orden – American runner, Vegan
- Tony La Russa – 2-time US Major League Baseball champion, 4-time Manager of the Year Award, Vegetarian
- Walter Kowalski – Canadian wrestling champion , Vegetarian
- Willie Austin – American powerlifting world champion, Vegan
VEG THE LEADER DIET
- Abbie Cornish – Australian actress (Neighbors), Vegetarian
- Adriano Celentano – Italian entertainer, Vegetarian
- Adriana Karembeu – Slovak model and actress, Vegetarian
- Alanis Morissette – Canadian singer, songwriter, Vegan
- Alicia Silverstone – American actress (Clueless), Vegan
- André 3000 – American rapper, Vegetarian
- Andrew Günsberg – Australian radio and television personality (Australian Idol), Vegan
- Anthony Kiedis – American singer, songwriter (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Vegan
- Bryan Adams – Grammy Award winning Canadian singer, songwriter, Vegan
- Casey Affleck – American actor, Vegan
- Casey Kasem – Lebanese-American radio personality, Vegan
- Chrissie Hynde – Famed American rock musician, Vegan
- Corey Feldman – American actor (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) , Vegetarian
- Daryl Hannah – American actress; vegetarian (Splash), Vegan
- Dirk Bach – German comedian and actor, Vegetarian
- Doris Day – Legendary American actress, Vegetarian
- Ed Begley, Jr. – American actor (St. Elsewhere, Living with Ed), Vegan
- Elizabeth Berkley – American actress (Saved by the Bell), Vegetarian
- Ellen DeGeneres – Emmy Award winning American TV show host and comedienne (The Ellen Show), Vegan
- Emily Barclay – Award-winning actress, Vegan
- Emily Deschanel – American actress (Bones), Vegan
- Enrique Bunbury – Spanish rock singer, songwriter , Vegetarian
- Eric Roberts – Oscar nominated actor, Vegan
- Faye Wong – Chinese singer, songwriter, Vegetarian
- Forest Whitaker – Oscar winning American actor, Vegetarian
- Frances Fisher - British-born American actress (Titanic), Vegetarian
- Francis Lalanne – French Singer, Vegetarian
- Gianni Morandi – Italian pop singer and entertainer, Vegetarian
- Ginnifer Goodwin – American actress (Big Love, Mona Lisa Smile) , Vegan
- Heather Mills –Former British model, Vegan
- James Cromwell – Oscar and Emmy nominated American actor (Babe) , Vegan
- Joaquin Phoenix – American actor (Gladiator), Vegan
- Joan Jett – Popular American rock singer, Vegetarian
- John Feldmann – American musician and producer (Goldfinger), Vegan
- k.d. lang – Grammy Award winning Canadian singer-songwriter, Vegan
- Kareena Kapoor – Indian Bollywood actress, Vegetarian
- Kevin Nealon – American actor; vegetarian (Saturday Night Live), Vegan
- Lea Michele – Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning actress (Glee), Vegan
- Lindsay Wagner – Emmy Award-winning American actress (The Bionic Woman) , Vegetarian
- Maggie Q – American actress (Mission Impossible III), Vegetarian
- Marc Lavoine – French singer and Actor, Vegetarian
- Marcela Kloosterboer – Argentinian actress, Vegetarian
- Marco Antonio Regil - Mexico's #1 TV host, Vegan
- Maria Rosaria Omaggio – Italian actress, Vegetarian
- Matisyahu – American Jewish reggae musician, Vegan
- Michael Franti – Reggae artist, Vegan
- Mireille Darc – French model and actress, Vegetarian
- Missy Higgins – Australian singer-songwriter, Vegetarian
- Moby – Multi-Grammy winning American electronic musician, Vegan
- Montserrat Caballe – Spanish Soprano, Vegetarian
- Morrissey – British singer songwriter (The Smiths), Vegan
- Nathalie Baye – French Actress, Vegetarian
- Natalie Portman –Acadmeny Award winning American actress, Vegan
- Nina Hagen – German singer, Vegetarian
- Olivia Wilde – Irish American actress, Vegetarian
- Ozzy Osbourne – British multi-platinum singer-songwriter, Vegetarian
- Pamela Anderson – Canadian actress, Vegan
- Persia White – American actress (Girlfriends), Vegan
- Petra Němcová – Czech Supermodel, Vegetarian
- Pippa Black, Australian actress, Vegetarian
- Portia de Rossi – Australian actress (Ally McBeal), Vegan
- Prince – Multi-Grammy and Oscar winning American singer, songwriter, Vegan
- Robin Gibb – Australian singer, songwriter (Bee Gees), Vegan
- Robin Quivers US radio personality, Vegan
- Ruben Studdard – Grammy nominated singer, winner of American Idol, Vegan
- Sean Astin – American actor (Rudy, Lord of the Rings), Vegetarian
- Shania Twain, Canadian country pop singer, Vegetarian
- Sinead O'Connor – Grammy-winning singer-songwriter, Vegan
- Spice Williams-Crosby – American actress and stunt performer, Vegan
- Thom Yorke – British musician; and lead vocalist of Radiohead, Vegan
- Tobey Maguire – American actor (Spider-Man), Vegan
- "Weird Al" Yankovic –Multi-Grammy winning American singer, songwriter and comedian, Vegan
- Woody Harrelson – American actor (Cheers), Vegan
VEG THE SMART DIET
- Andrew Bartlett – Australian former senator of Queensland, Vegan
- Cathy Jamieson – Scottish Member of Parliament, UK, Vegan
- Caroline Lucas –Leader of the Green Party of England and Wales, Vegetarian
- Dennis Kucinich – US Congressman and presidential candidate, Vegan
- Edward McMillan-Scott – British Vice-president of the European Parliament, Vegan
- Dr. Janez Drnovšek – 2nd president of Slovenia, Vegan
- Juan Garay-Amores –European Union Directorate Human and Social Development Policy;, Vegetarian
- Hilary Benn – British politician, former Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, Vegetarian
- Kerry McCarthy – UK Member of Parliament, Vegan
- Mahatma Gandhi – 20th century Indian spiritual and political leader, Vegetarian
- Maneka Gandhi – Indian Member of Parliament, Vegan
- King Trần Nhân Tông – 13th century monarch of Âu Lạc (Vietnam), Vegetarian
- Emperor Wu of Liang – 6th century emperor of Chinese Liang Dynasty , Vegetarian
VEG THE HOLY DIET
- Abu-l-Ala-Almaorri – 11th century Syrian poet, philosopher , Vegetarian
- Aristotle – 4th century BC Greek philosopher, Vegetarian
- Benjamin Zephaniah – British Jamaican poet, Vegan
- Professor Brian Greene – American theoretical physicist and string theorist, Vegan
- César Chávez – 20th century American civil rights activist, Vegetarian
- Coretta Scott King – 20th century American civil rights leader, wife of Martin Luther King, Jr. , Vegetarian
- Donald Watson – Founder of the UK Vegan Society and coiner of the term vegan, Vegan
- Empedocles – 5th century BC Greek philosopher, scientist , Vegetarian
- Franz Kafka – 20th century German novelist, Vegetarian
- Gary Francione – American law professor, author, Vegan
- H.G. Wells – 20th century British science fiction author, Vegetarian
- Howard Lyman – American former 4th generation cattle rancher, author, Vegan
- Iamblichus – 3rd century Assyrian philosopher, Vegetarian
- Ingrid Newkirk – Founder and president of PETA, Vegan
Isaac Newton – 17th century physicist, mathematician, astronomer,
natural philosopher, alchemist, and theologian, Vegetarian
- Jane Velez-Mitchell –Emmy Award-winning television journalist (CNN), Vegan
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau – 18th century French philosopher, Vegetarian
- Kathy Freston – American health and wellness author (Quantum Wellness), Vegan
- Leo Tolstoy – Renowned Russian author, Vegetarian
- Leonardo da Vinci – 15th century Italian polymath, Vegetarian
- Lisa Bloom – CNN Legal Analyst, Vegan
- Markos Moulitsas – Prominent American political columnist (Daily Kos, The Hill, Newsweek), Vegan
- Michael C. Dorf – American law professor, Cornell University, author
- Nicole Lapin – CNN News anchor, Vegetarian
- Nikola Tesla – Eminent physicist, inventor and electrical engineer, Vegetarian
- Plato – 5-4th century Greek philosopher, Vegetarian
- Pythagoras – 6th century BC Greek philosopher , Vegetarian
- Ralph Waldo Emerson – 19th century American philosopher, poet, author, Vegetarian
- Sadeq Hedayat – 20th century Iranian author , Vegetarian
- Sarah Kramer – American bestselling cookbook author, Vegan
- Socrates – 5th century BC Greek philosopher, Vegetarian
- Dr. Steven Best – American professor of animal rights; author, Vegan
- Steve Wynn US luxury hotel proprietor, Vegan
- A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada – Founder of Hare Krishna Movement, Vegetarian
- Amma – Indian spiritual leader “The Hugging Saint” , Vegetarian
- Saint Augustine – 5th century North African theologian , Vegetarian
- Baha’ullah – Enlightened Master, Vegetarian
- Baba Sawan Singh – Enlightened Master, Vegetarian
- Basil of Caesarea – 4th century Turkish Christian saint, Vegetarian
- Bawa Muhaiyaddeen – 20th century Sri Lankan Sufi mystic, Vegetarian
- Christian Rosenkreuz – Founder of Rosicrucian Order, Vegetarian
- Clement of Alexandria – 2nd century Christian theologian, Vegetarian
- Confucius – Enlightened Master, Vegetarian
- Ellen G. White – Co-founder of 7th Day Adventist Church , Vegetarian
- Emanuel Swedenborg – 18th century Swedish Christian mystic and theologian , Vegetarian
- St. Francis of Assisi – Patron Saint of Animals, Vegetarian
- Helena Blavatsky – Co-founder of Theosophy, Vegetarian
- Henry Steel Olcott – Co-founder of Theosophy, Vegetarian
- Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī – 13th century Sufi saint and poet, Vegetarian
- Jesus Christ – Enlightened Master, Vegetarian
- Jiddu Krishnamurti – 20th century Indian spiritual teacher and author, Vegetarian
- Saint John Chrysostom – 4th century Archbishop of Constantinople, Vegetarian
- John Wesley – British Christian theologian, founder of Methodist Church, Vegetarian
- Kabir – 15th century Indian poet saint, Vegetarian
- Lao Tzu – Enlightened Master, Vegetarian
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi – Founder of Transcendental Meditation, Vegetarian
- Lord Mahavir – Enlightened Master , Vegetarian
- Saint Martin de Porres – 17th century Peruvian monk, Vegetarian
- Prophet Muhammad – Enlightened Master, Vegetarian
- Guru Nanak Dev – Enlightened Master, Vegetarian
- Paramahansa Yogananda – Indian spiritual teacher, Vegetarian
- Rābi'a al-'Adawiyya al-Qaysiyya – 8th century Iraqi Sufi saint , Vegetarian
- Shakyamuni Buddha – Enlightened Master, Vegetarian
- Zoroaster – Enlightened Master, Vegetarian
| Liknande Länk