(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
- Pre-cooked the cassava and cut it into small pieces.
- Put a little oil to fry the soy protein and the tofu until they all golden brown.
- When the color is golden brown, add in a little bit of soy sauce until the soy sauce marinate the soy protein and the tofu.
- Add in the cassava and stir slowly to avoid any spill out.
- Stir until the cassava turns golden brown.
- Add a little salt (optional).
- Add in the green onions.
- Mix, and ready to be served.