(For all ingredients,please use organic versions if available)
Fresh or frozen spinach
1 heaped tablespoon
2 blocks firm tofu
2 cups of coconut cream
1 large onion, chopped
3 or 4 cloves garlic, minced
chicken-style stock cubes
1 tablespoon Moroccan spice mix
1 tablespoon herb and garlic seasoning
Served with rice and fresh garden salad
- Fry the onions until it’s clear.
- When the onion already soft, add in the garlic.
- Add in the spices and lightly fry it.
- Add in the sliced tofu. Fry slightly.
- Dilute 2 vegan chicken-style stock cubes in a cup of water.
- Add in the rock salt to the tofu.
- Fry the tofu until it is golden brown.
- Cut the asparagus into small bite size and then add in to the tofu.
- Add in ½ cup of the stock.
- Add in the spinach. A little bit at a time.
- When all the spinach are shrink, add in the coconut cream. Mix.
- Put the lid on and let the coconut and the spinach to shrink. This will take about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice.
- Pre-soaked the rice for about 15 minutes beforehand so it will cook faster and taste better.
- Add in a little bit of salt and pour some hot water and then let it boil.
- 1 cup of rice with 1 cup of water.
- Cook until all the water evaporate.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber.
- To serve the spinach tofu, put some rice on a plate, and arrange some spinach tofu on the side.
- Add in the garnish.
- Serve the rice with the salad.