(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
Soy Ricotta and Leek Lasagna
herbed tomato sauce
Lasagna pasta sheets (or thinly sliced eggplant or zucchini)
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
add olives, broccoli, mushrooms, basil, etc.
Condensed soy milk
Soy Ricotta and Leek Lasagna:
- Spread the pre-made sauce on the baking pan.
- Apply the lasagna sheets. Break it a little so it can fit in.
- For filling: Take out the water from the tofu, mash the tofu, and then mixed it well with chopped leeks, sea salt and 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. This is called the soy ricotta.
- Spread the filling on the lasagna sheets. The first layer is finished.
- Spread the sauce on the lasagna.
- Put a few of lasagna sheets on the sauce.
- Spread the filling on the lasagna sheets. The second layer is finished.
- Repeat step 6-8 for the third layer.
- Put the rest of soy ricotta on the top layer of the dish.
- Wrap it with the aluminum foil.
- Put in the oven, and let it baked for about 30-40 minutes.
- When it reaches around 30 minutes, it is better to take a look to see how it looks. If it is ready, then take it out.
- Put the strawberry, the soy milk, and the organic crystal sugar into a blender and blend them all.
- Decorate the cup with condensed soy milk.
- Pour in the blended strawberry into the cup.
- Decorate with kiwi and grape.
- Ready to be served.