(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)Heart Healthy Oatmeal Pudding
1 cup dry oatmeal
2 teaspoons dried cranberries
2 teaspoons golden raisins
1 cup combined soy milk and a bit of water
½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 ounces blueberries and raspberry
4 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)
2 ounces sliced almonds and pistachios
Karmaless Cuisines of Jainism: Heart Healthy Oatmeal Pudding
- Pour One and a half cups of soy milk into a pan and boil it.
- Add spices like suger, cardimom powder, some cinnamon, cranberries, raisins into soy milk.
- Once it starts boiling, add oatmeal and then boil it till it starts giving flavor.
- Add about 1½ cups of milk & 1½ cups of oatmeal also. (You can put 2 cups because it will absorb everything) And then boil it about 2 minutes.
* option: if you have some saffron, put some strings of it.
- Put some chopped almond and whole pistachio in it.
- Serve bowl and then add blueberries, orange segments, sliced almonds and pistachio, raspberries and cranberries for garnishing.