1 package active dry yeast
1/4 cup warm water
2 cups vegetable stock
4 cups whole wheat flour
2 1/2 cups chick pea flour
2 cups wheat germ
1/2 cup nutritional yeast Directions
• Dissolve active dry yeast in warm water. Allow to sit 5 minutes. Combine with vegetable stock.
• In a large bowl, combine flours, wheat germ, and nutritional yeast.
• Add wet ingredients to dry and stir till a stiff dough forms.
• Knead till smooth.
• Roll onto a lightly floured surface and cut with cookie cutters.
• Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.